Q102 CHRISTMAS CASH TREES
Somewhere out in
Q-Country is a Christmas tree... worth
Sign up ends on Dec.13th.
❖ Brockway Drug, Main Street Brockway
❖ Burkes Home Center Million Dollar Highway, Saint Marys
❖ Phillips Jewelers, Million Dollar Highway Saint Marys
❖ Triple R Roadhouse, Clarion Mall
❖ Kohlhepps True Value Hardware, DuBois Street DuBois
❖ Kohlhepps Stone Center Beaver Drive DuBois
❖ Randys’ Electronics, Main Street Brookville
❖ Gardners Candies DuBois Mall
❖ Gates Hardware, Filbert Street, Curwensville
❖ Tire and Service Pros, South White Street Brookville
❖ East American Motorsports, route 119 South of
❖ Ragley’s True Value Hardware, North Findley Street,
❖ Sapp Brothers Truck Stop, exit 120 - I-80 Clearfield
❖ Freedom Furniture route 536 between Ringold and Mayport
❖ Ace Fix-it Hardware, East Main Street, Brookville
❖ North Country Homestead, Alliance Drive, Punxsutawney
❖ Toms’ Sales and Service on the Clarion Hill Shippenville
❖ Cypress Clocks and Gift Shop, route 36 south of Brookville
1. The Christmas Cash Tree contest is open to any Pennsylvania resident age 18 or older.
2. To be eligible for drawings entrant must completely fill out entry form.
3. Entries must have your full name, address, phone number, age and amount of cash as their guess as to what amount tree contains in play money.
4. Entries only accepted from participating sponsor locations.
5. Entries will be accepted only on official Q102 Entry Forms and only one correct entry per person at each location will be eligible.
6. No purchase necessary.
7. Entries must be in registration boxes by close of business, Friday, December 13, 2013.
8. Winners will be announced on Wednesday, December 18, 2013
9. Grand prize is $2,500.00 Only one prize of $2,500.00 other trees will contain gift certificates from participating sponsors and winners will be drawn at random from their registration boxes.
10. Participating sponsor locations will be in a random drawing to determine which sponsor’s tree is the one Grand Prize Tree.
11. Entry with the exact amount will win the Grand Prize, if more than one exact amount they will be put into a random drawing to determine the winner. If no exact amount guessed, closest to the amount without going over amount and if more than one they will be in a random drawing to determine the winner.
12. Winner responsible for all taxes.
\13. Winner must present I.D. and sign a waiver to claim prize and permit Q102 to use their name and photo for subsequent promotional announcements.
14. Employees of First Media Radio LLC, all participating sponsors and their immediate families are not eligible.
15. Odds of winning determined by the number of entries. All Federal, State and Local Laws apply. First Media Radio LLC reserves the right to make final judgment and decisions regarding this contest.